Thursday, October 28, 2010

David Feuerborn, Thomas Jennings, and Lawrence Shultz

I have been doing some digging on David Feuerborn, Thomas Jennings (the two individuals in the Criminal Case) and the third person mentioned in the Civil Case, Lawrence Shultz.  Through my research I feel like I now have more questions than answers, but I would like to share my findings with the ESS community.  

Scapple, Inc.:

It would seem that David Feuerborn and Thomas Jennings filed a 13D with the SEC in reference to Scapple, IncScapple was a publicly traded company.  The 13D was filed on approximately October of 2004 while they were in the middle of raising money in ESS for R6000.  A 13 D is filed, "when a person or group of persons acquires beneficial ownership of more than 5% of a voting class of a company’s equity securities registered under Section 12 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, they are required to file a Schedule 13D with the SEC."(http://www.sec.gov/answers/sched13.htm).  

Here is the link for the 13D filing with the SEC: http://www.secinfo.com/d151E3.1Yu.d.htm

It is unclear what they were planning to do with a public company in 2004 without the knowledge of ESS investors.  To my knowledge they never issued any information on this public company to ESS.  This leads me to believe they were following their same protocol to sell the same chemical under a different name and different company.    


Jewelry by Asa:

Now this one is really strange.  I Googled the Lantana address that I found in the Whois search for "Cleansal" and discovered a Swedish jewelry business that makes clogs.  At first I thought it might be an old address, but I then discovered that David Feuerborn has been using this address since 2004 according to the Scapple report (see above).  Maybe Feuerborn shares a box with this business.  I am not sure of its relevancy, but I wanted to post all of my findings.  I am always worried when I see anything foreign that could relate to the sale of ESS stock, because I see it as another avenue to hide investor money.  They already have tax issues with the United States Government.  Surely this isn't a scheme to hide more funds?  

Link to the webpage where you can see Feuerborn's address in the "contact information":


Encore Clean Energy:

Lawrence Shultz also has a 13D filing with the SEC for a company called Encore Clean Energy (http://www.secinfo.com/d1Ze2u.2Ua.htm).   From everything I have found it looks  as if it trades sub-penny, and according to Bloomberg the company, "engages in the research and development of commercial products that generate electricity without burning fossil fuels. Its products include HeatSeeker, a waste heat recovery unit, which is designed to utilize waste heat exhaust gases, hot water, or steam to generate electricity; Eliminator, a Rankine cycle liquid pump elimination process; and SideWinder and RiverBank, high torque kinetic energy turbines. Encore Clean Energy is based in Vancouver, Canada" (Business Week Link).  I don't think Shultz is still involved with this company, because I don't see him listed on any of their updated information. 

I have a few more companies I have found on Shultz and Feuerborn, but I want to do some more research before I post them.  I should have some more stuff up by early next week.  Have a good weekend!  

- ESS Investor 

No comments:

Post a Comment