Monday, May 23, 2011

Intercoast Colleges and Neil Evans

Neil C. Evans, David Feuerborn’s attorney in the Criminal Case and the attorney representing all of the defendants in the Civil Case, is apparently representing a for-profit college in Portland, Maine.  The case involves Intercoast Colleges, Inc., and/or one of its employees, which is trying to defend a sexual harassment claim.  Thanks to the various motions Mr. Evans has filed in the Civil Case, which vaguely discuss the Portland, Maine action, and thanks to a recent tipster, I have been able to cross reference “Neil Evans”+ “Portland, Maine”+”Intercoast Colleges” and what I discovered is eye opening!

While this post has nothing to do with ESS and the chemical scam, I thought it was appropriate because apparently Mr. Evans makes it a business to represent some very “interesting” clients.  I stumbled on a news feed where some of the former students and employees have some very interesting things to say about Intercoast Colleges.

Of course Neil Evans represents the defendant (Intercoast Colleges, Inc.) who is being sued for sexual harassment and not the plaintiff.  Apparently this case is going to trial in June of this year.
Here are some excerpts from a message board (linked above) that will give you a little bit of insight on Neil’s other client:

“I will make this brief I have emails that will rock your world. You have my support. There are several employees that quit who kept info and students who had access to important files and info that were destroyed but were copied first. I also know some connections and pay offs that were done in private.” -ICC Employee    

“I am dealing with ICC right now as we speak. Myself and countless others in the roseville and Sacramento area are feeling the negative affects this school has on majority of its students. Setting up a class action law suit!! We got left with a half ass education, no job, and major debt. Intercoast college should not be able to sign up another single person.” -Sacramento ICC Student

“As a former staff member (instructor) for Intercoast college, it is my opinion that ICC is a complete ripoff. (I am not a disgruntled/fired employee) I also know a few very good employees who also left after they caught wind of what was going on.  I cannot go into detail, but believe me when I say stay as far away from this school as possible.” – Former ICC Teacher

I am also told that Neil Evans has called former staff members at the school and has threatened them with lawsuits if they speak the truth about what is going on at Intercoast Colleges.  The tipster that emailed me is setting up a Blogger site for Intercoast Colleges with the help of a few other former employees and students that want to expose the “college” and speak the truth.

Sorry for deviating from the normal ESS discussion, but I found this information very interesting and it might be helpful knowledge for a future ESS class action lawsuit.  Scam artists and those that defend them are now PUT ON NOTICE!  You can’t silence the truth!

-ESS Investor   

No comments:

Post a Comment