Thursday, April 21, 2011

SEC

Lately, I have been receiving a lot of tips from some very credible sources.  One such tip has led me to provide information to the SEC.  Apparently the SEC has an open file on these guys, but they won’t comment too much further beyond that fact.  They wouldn’t say whether a formal investigation is occurring or not, but they did say they would be willing to view any information such as prospectuses, lab reports, promotional materials, memos and personal correspondences.  If you have any of this information you can send it to me and I will be glad to pass it on.  If you want to speak to an agent personally I can provide you this information as well via email.      

I also asked if they were aware of the current Freestone case against Feuerborn, Jennings and Shultz, because Freestone alleges multiple securities fraud claims.  They said they are very much aware of that case.  I told them that Freestone has filed multiple exhibits that they should look at that show where Feuerborn and Shultz made written representations to Freestone that the “solvent” is proprietary,  patented, non-toxic, and operates in a closed loop system (among others).  I told him that these are the same misrepresentations they have been making since 1998 and he should look at the Desist and Refrain orders issued by Texas and California.  (BTW, If Dave even tries to use that BS claim that in 2006 he was using an “old formula” to explain away the damning SCAQMD Report, CA Desist and Refrain and Louisiana Docs, then I want to know why we have amassed hundreds of documents where Dave claims it’s non-toxic well before 2006.)   

I also made a comment about the stock they sold to more than 600 people before Freestone was even in the picture. They said they were aware of that as well.  I also told them that I had been contacted in the last few months by people Larry Shultz is still attempting raise money from by giving the same misrepresentations and showing them a bogus machine.

Hopefully the U.S. Attorney’s Office will have round two with these guys based on the securities fraud.  It seems like a pretty easy case to win based on the preponderance of evidence.

-ESS Investor 

No comments:

Post a Comment