Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Delusional Minds

I received emails from tipsters that have some valuable information about David Feuerborn and Thomas Jennings.  

Freestone
Dave and Tom are telling people close to them that they are about to take control of Freestone, and they will soon be running the company.  This is too funny, and really shows how delusional they are.  They really think they can keep their scam going, and use Freestone (a public company) as a vehicle to start defrauding the pubic at large.  I'm sorry boys but that ain't happening.  The Freestone management has taken a proactive step to  stop you from scamming more investors.  I will also make sure I am on the front steps of the local SEC field office every day if Dave and Tom even come close to selling this scam to the public.   

"No Jail Time"
Dave and Tom are telling everyone that they are working with prosecutors to avoid any jail time.  I really hope that this is not the case.  I am requesting that everyone reading my blog email and call Assistant U.S. Attorneys Vandevelde and Levin and plead with them to request the statutory maximum (eric.vandevelde@usdoj.gov; daniel.b.levin@usdoj.gov).  Tell them your story and that you heard they are boasting to friends and family that they won't do any jail time.

New Corporation Started to Continue Their Scam   
David and Tom are starting an Oklahoma LLC as a vehicle to continue raising money from more innocent investors.  To my knowledge they have not raised money from investors in Oklahoma, and I am told that they now feel that OK is fertile territory for the scam.  I will try and do a corporation search so I can post the name of their new Oklahoma limited liability company.  

Personal Lives
Tom was recently divorced and he sold his house.  He also let the bank foreclose on his condo in Palm Desert (the one the U.S. Attorneys said he purchased with ESS money that he funneled through his bogus Eco-Logic bank account).  David is also selling his assets (including his Rolex watch) in order to raise money to fight Freestone in an attempt to hold on to the fruits of his scam, and also to start the new Oklahoma LLC.

We need to be proactive to stop these criminals.  I will post more information of regulatory agencies we can contact to help stop these scam artists once and for all!

-ESS Investor 



No comments:

Post a Comment