Tuesday, December 21, 2010

See No Evil, Hear No Evil

I hadn’t planned on another entry until after the holiday season, but I received a very interesting email from an anonymous source last night.  There was certain information that I thought should be shared with the public.  The email contained excerpts from the transcript of the hearing that took place in Dallas, Texas on November 17, 2010.  (DISCLAIMER: I have not ordered a complete transcript of the hearing because it is expensive.  I have no way to validate the information contained in the email, but I will consider it factual until proven otherwise.  I will also redact this entry if I discover that the information I received is incorrect.)

The portion of the transcript that I received is a conversation between the Judge and Larry Shultz:

The Judge:    Feuerborn and Jennings invented this technology?

Shultz:           Right. And I introduced them to Freestone.  I was not a partner in any way with Jennings and Feuerborn I was totally separate, independent entrepreneur trying to put a deal together between two different parties. 

The Judge:    [Y]ou said you’re not a partner with Feuerborn and Jennings, so are you retained as a – a – like  –

Shultz:              No.

The Judge:       -- as an agent?  I mean, what are you getting out of –

Shultz:           Like an introducer.  I introduced it to them, I introduced them to Freestone, and for that I got stock.  I got a share of the deal.  But I’m not a partner with them.” 

I haven’t seen someone try and create this much distance for himself since Democrat Rep. Joe Donnelly’s November campaign ads against Obama and Pelosi. 

This corroborates the information I was told by a previous tipster.  The blatant attempt of Shultz trying to separate himself from the fraud was mentioned in my blog post entitled Thank You Tipsters.  This information came from two different sources, and thus I believe it to be factual.  It looks like this is becoming an “every man for himself” situation.  We all know that David is the brains of the fraud.  Maybe they are turning on him to do some damage control?  Only time will tell.      

-ESS Investor

No comments:

Post a Comment