Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Sentencing Date and Apparently Tom is Healthy

It looks like there is a tentative sentencing date set for August 1st in Judge Otero’s Courtroom.  I will update everyone immediately if I hear that the date has changed again.  I know there are a few people that have expressed interest in attending the Hearing.   

I have also been informed that Tom is staying with his jeweler friend in Anaheim Hills and isn’t even in the hospital.  He recently renewed his contractor’s license and has a few jobs he is currently working on, which begs the question of how he is working if his medical issues (cellulitis) require “bed rest”?  I know some people that recently saw him and they said he looks like his usual self.  They also tell me he is once again boasting that he is working on a deal to get probation and no jail time.  The Assistant U.S. Attorney already debunked that lie in his Sentencing Memorandums.  It looks as if they are willing to do and say anything to avoid facing the music, and to save face with friends and family.  I hope the U.S. Attorney’s office investigates these medical claims, and uncover this stall tactic for what it is.  I don’t think it would make Judge Otero very happy, and it shows a repetition of the same pathological behavior that got them into trouble in the first place. 

Personally I think they should own up to the fact that they were caught and they are going to be punished for their crimes.  It’s time they turn over a new leaf and start telling the truth and making amends.    

-ESS Investor

No comments:

Post a Comment