Friday, September 24, 2010

ESS Investor Information

Hello and welcome!  I am an investor in ESS Environmental, a company started by David Feuerborn and Thomas Jennings.  I invested money in a process that purportedly extracts oil from contaminated waste sites.  Unfortunately, it was later discovered that the "solvent" used in the process I invested in was extremely toxic (more toxic than the oil).   I created this blog in order to give the 600+ ESS investors a place to discuss their trials and tribulations.  I have been following the criminal and civil cases of Mr. Feuerborn and Mr. Jennings and I will provide updates as they come in.  I don't know if we can get our money back, but at least we have a place where we can talk and discuss strategies.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your hard work, I will make every attempt to get the word out to ESS investors. I have some information to share and will write what I know in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out about this blog from Ari Laurel I was responsible for getting the Canadians envolved with ESS. i had my doubts from the begininng. Which is why is I brought in a company that was cutting edge in oil extraction. i always wanted to write a story about my ESS experience as i brought several big investors to ESS only to have them tell me no matter how good the technology is "i would never invest with that nucklehead".. Now i know why.. Geez i wonder how many of you also got the same story form Tom regarding the fortune teller or someone like that David ran into in either Tailand or Tibet. Telling them he had to go home and change the world" or some other BS like that.

    ReplyDelete